Understanding the Mobile Money ecosystem: tailor-made training with the World Food Program
Our client, one of the major UN agencies, uses cash transfers and electronic vouchers to meet the needs of its beneficiaries in order to achieve its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030.
This UN agency hired Aviso Consulting to insure a capacity-building training directed to its teams to:
- Understand the Mobile Money ecosystem as to be able to build business models, and respond to partners from the private sector’s demands and proposals
- Identify the key elements of the relationship between the partners and solution providers as to design the contractualization phases and pilot the implementation phases in anticipating the risks
- Create social and professional connections between members of this agency around the practice of Mobile Money
2 partners and 1 expert
Sharing of our field expertise
Benchmark and best market practices
Training adapted to the realities of field and the level of progress of the projects in the intervention countries
Identifying areas for improvement
Intervention of Aviso Consulting
- Understanding of the Mobile Money ecosystem
- Mastering the activities of Mobile Money to better anticipate the relationship with the service provider
- Understand the impact of Mobile Money on the implementation of UN programs
This training gave the agency teams a global vision of the Mobile Money ecosystem in West Africa, enabling them to deal with private sector operators and to pilot ambitious MFS projects.