Design and launch a Mobile Payment activity for an operator in North Africa
After a change in the national regulatory framework allowing non-bank players to offer payment services, our client – an innovative telecom operator – wanted to explore the opportunity to diversify its activities and complete its digital service offering through the launch of a mobile financial service.
The intervention of Aviso Consulting was requested in order to:
- to precisely define the outline and content of the mobile payment service to set up
- to decide on the marketing strategy, the distribution and commercial launch strategy, the organization and the governance, the target operating model and the teams’ growth, the strategic partnerships, the target technical architecture as well as the prerequisites of the compliance device to set up
- to build the financial model of the activity, to decide on the financing strategy and to size the investments
- to gather all the elements for the investment decision
- to support the teams in their skill improvement in the mobile financial services business.
2 partners and 4 experts
Design of the marketing and distribution offer
Design of governance and organization
Information system design
At the end of our intervention, the operator decided to launch the project to implement an innovative mobile payment service.
Its decision was based on a complete, detailed and coherent analysis of the activity to implement, from the needs of the market, the services to be proposed, the implementation strategy up to the profitability of the investments to be made.
The operational experience of the Aviso team allowed us to quickly identify and effectively process the specificities of the service to be launched in order to build a robust implementation strategy. Our intervention continued with assistance in the implementation and commercial launch of the service.